Watch This Boy Whistle When He Breathes After Swallowing Part of Dog Toy

A video shows a young boy hospitalized after swallowing a dog toy. The boy, identified as Anthony, is seen in good spirits, laying in a hospital bed answering questions as the squeaky toy he swallowed creates high-pitched noises from inside his body. At one point, he stops talking completely and breathes heavy so the woman behind the camera can catch the squeaks clearly on video. It is unclear just how and why Anthony ingested the toy.


Dear Sister and Brother,

1. God never fails.

2. God will never turn his back on you.

3. I pray that whatever you are going through in your life, God will show you a way through it and that you be showered with His mercy and grace. 

A relationship starts with communication…remember to talk to Jesus daily..

— Aaron Tabor, MD, Founder of Jesus Daily®

RevContent 20161018
Jesus Daily is where you can learn how to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, read daily devotionals, learn about God, grow in your Faith, read Bible verses, and share the Gospel with friends! Enjoy our inspirational and encouraging content, books, music, teaching and videos to see God at work in the world!