6 Ways The Miracles Of Jesus Can Change Your Life TodayJesus Daily
Jesus was a known miracle-worker. He healed the sick in hundreds, calmed a storm and walked on water. Everything He did had a purpose. You can find a miracle today if you look for it. Read on to discover six ways the miracles of Jesus can change your life!
- He Draws Us Near With Miracles: The miraculous testimony of the Holy Spirit guides our steps in life. Jesus’ miracles are a testament to His ability to forgive sin. Jesus proved who He was through miracles so we could trust in His promises. To trust Jesus is to be near Him.
- The Lord’s Promises Do Not Expire: Do not worry whether God’s promises still apply. God is timeless and so are his promises.
- Miracles Strike When You Least Expect Them: God works in mysterious ways. He knows best and works according to His schedule, not ours.
- Trust God: Doubt is natural, but faith in the LORD means trusting God despite our doubt. Trusting in the miracles of God can lift a heavy burden.
- Every Day Is A Miraculous Blessing: The miracle of the cross was God’s way of showing perfect affection. Our healed relationship with the Father was made possible through the miracle of the cross. Hallelujah!
- God Can Heal Through Miracles: Reports of miraculous healing occur around the world. However, His ways are higher than our own. God has healed our sin!
“Dear Loved One,
1. You can cast all your cares on God.
2. God is your ever-present help in times of trouble.
3. I pray you are blessed as you lean on him today for strength in all things.
I hope you are encouraged today by God’s love and the inspiring messages from Jesus Daily.”
Share this message if you know someone who could use God’s strength today!
– Aaron Tabor, MD, Founder of Jesus Daily®