5 Celebrities Who turned Their Life Around For JesusJesus Daily
Temptation spares no man or woman. Some lose their way and need God’s guidance to return to the narrow road. It can be an incident or a person who comes into our lives, restoring our faith. In the world of stardom, fame can blur the narrow road. A few celebrities have managed to turn their lives around for God. Here are five celebrities who have devoted their life to Jesus.
- Manny Pacquiao – When life knocks you out, Jesus gives you strength. No one knows the strength of Jesus better than Manny Pacquaio.
- Vanity – Vanity, the hit maker of tracks like “Nasty Girl,” lost control in the late 80s, becoming addicted to both crack and cocaine. A near death experience transformed her into a woman of immense faith.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – Despite his calm and composed look, the Rock suffers from severe depression. He believes his faith in God pulled him from the depths of his depression.
- Angus T. Jones – Well known for his performance in “Two and a Half Men,” Jones left the show behind in order to get closer to Jesus.
- Montell Jordan – The hit maker of “This Is How We Do It” said good-bye to his music career to become closer to his family and to his faith in Jesus.
“Dear Sister and Brother,
1. God never fails.
2. God will never turn his back on you.
3. I pray that whatever you are going through in your life, God will show you a way through it and that you be showered with His mercy and grace.
A relationship starts with communication…remember to talk to Jesus daily..
— Aaron Tabor, MD, Founder of Jesus Daily®”