7 Beautiful Things about People with Down SyndromeJesus Daily
Individuals living with Down Syndrome have distinct physical characteristics, and many have health challenges, like heart defects and hearing loss. We all have different physical appearances and personality traits, but people with Down Syndrome give us 7 BEAUTIFUL GIFTS making our world a better place and our lives happier! Read the 7 Beautiful Things about People with Down Syndrome:
1. They love us unconditionally.
2. They demonstrate to us the power of determination and strength.
3. They exude joy at life’s simple pleasures.
4. They encourage us to appreciate every day.
5. They inspire us with their honesty.
6. They teach us to take things at face value.
7. They show us how to love!
If everyone lived life with such a positive attitude as these amazing individuals do, the world would be a much happier place!
Let’s start living our lives like individuals with Down Syndrome and we will all be better off for it.
Share if you love people living with Down Syndrome!
-Aaron Tabor, MD