6-Year-Old Boy Suffers 1st Degree Burns In Samsung Cell Phone ExplosionJesusDaily PH
A six-year-old boy in New York City is wearing bandages after his mother says her cell phone exploded in his hand. Kadim Lewis was playing a game on the Samsung phone at the time when the mobile device caught fire. His mom, Marsha, says it was not charging when it happened and that it left charred burn marks on her floor. Samsung recently recalled 2.5 million of its devices, saying a lithium battery from one of its suppliers was causing malfunctions.
1. God is always with you.
2. God knows what you need before you even ask.
3. I pray you are aware of his presence in your life today.
I hope Jesus Daily is helping you to focus on Jesus today.
Please share this story if you would like to help someone else know God’s presence.
— Aaron Tabor, MD, Founder of Jesus Daily®”