10 Strangest Waterfalls in the WorldJesusDaily PH
In this video, we take a look at the strangest waterfalls you’ve ever seen.
10. Ruby Falls (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
9. Ice Cave Waterfall (Iceland)
8. Pamukkale (Denizli Province, Turkey)
7. Underwater Waterfall (Mauritius)
6. Blood Falls (Antarctica)
5. Cameron Falls (Alberta, Canada)
4. The Bigăr Waterfall (Caraş-Severin County, Romania)
3. Horizontal Falls (Kimberley, Western Australia)
2. Fog Waterfall (Djupadal, Iceland)
1. Horsetail Fall (Yosemite National Park, California)
Dear Sister and Brother,
1. God IS in control
2. Life is not always fair, it rains on the just and the unjust…we should not compare our lives to others but focus on the plan God has for us.
3. Bad things will happen in this world, but God promised us a home in heaven if we believe in Jesus. One without sorrow, pain or death…where we never will grow old.
Please share Jesus Daily with your friends and family…
— Aaron Tabor, MD, Founder of Jesus Daily®